Materials, Manpower, Margins On-time for Infrastructure Projects.
Infra-ark is a project management system meant specifically for planning and monitoring infrastructure projects. Infra-ark can manage social infrastructure projects such as office buildings, housing and interior design projects and economic infrastructure projects such as bridges, roads and communications.
Infra-ark resolves operational challenges while running multiple projects, with inhouse and contract manpower and protect margins by delivering on-time.
It presents its users with 5 major modules:
- Project Planning: Bill of Quantities Management (BOQ), Material Requisition, Project Task Planning, Manpower Planning, Project Gannt chart
- Project Monitoring: Material Requisition and Delivery, Shift Management, Manpower Requisition and Allocation, Shift management, Daily Attendance, Material Consumption, Daily Targets for each manpower, Daily Status Reports
- Ad hoc Task Management: Enables management define ad hoc tasks for project managers and site engineers, enables all team members define non-project tasks for each other.
- Petty Cash: Enables faster flow of cash for quick needs and provides accounting of cash against tasks.
- Analytics and Reporting: Plan vs Progress Reports, Project Timeline Variance report, Manpower Productivity Measurements, Actionable for Management.