Open Journal Systems
Meark Offers integration and customization of Open Journal System.
Open Journal Systems (OJS) is an open source software application for managing and publishing scholarly journals. Originally developed and released by PKP in 2001 to improve access to research, it is the most widely used open source journal publishing platform in existence, with over 25,000 journals using it worldwide.
OJS is a comprehensive tool for managing your entire submission and editorial workflow and publishing your articles and issues online. It offers the following features:
- Responsive reader front-end with a selection of free themes or designs
- Flexible and configurable editorial workflow
- Online submission and management of all content
- Subscription module with delayed open access options
- Integrated with scholarly publishing services such as Crossref, ORCiD, and DOAJ
- Recommended by Google Scholar for ease of indexing and discoverability
- Locally installed and controlled
- Community-led and supported
- Multilingual and translated into over 30 languages
- Extensive user guides and training videos